Denied Krazy's Application!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Skaikru, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:45 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaikru

Expand Collapse

#1 Skaikru, Jul 17, 2017 at 4:45 PM
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM
    General Questions

What's your IGN? My in game name is Krazy2345

What's your name? My name is Jonathan Cortes

What your age? - (You must be 14 years or OLDER!) I am 16 years old. I'm about to turn 17.

What gender are you? I am a male

Where do you live? (State/Country/Province)
    I live in the United states and the state is Texas.

What timezone are you in? I am in Central Time.

Staff Based Questions

Do you have previous staff experience? (Proof provided if possible) I am currently a Co-Owner on a CD server that I am hoping to resign on if I get accepted on CartelPvP. I can't really provide proof since I am using my phone for this and I'm on vacation.

What makes you a better candidate over someone else? I know what it takes to be a good leader. I am applying not for perks, but to help out on the server with people who really need help. I've been working with servers for three to four years now. I now how a server needs to be run. I am a very nice person once you get to know me.

Do you know the commands a moderator/helper would have to use? Yes I do:
    /socialspy
    /tempban
    /ban
    /banip
    /mute
    /kick
    /vanish
    /commandspy on (if you have this plugin, it allows you to see what commands every player is doing)
    /jail

What are your weaknesses? I have depression, ADHD, and I tend to procrastinate here and there.

What are your strengths? I am determined, I tend to come up with great ideas for whatever reason, and I know how to get along with people very well.

What are three things CartelPvP is going to benefit from your hiring? More players. I do youtube, so I can livestream whenever I want and record a few gameplays on the server and I can even advertise on my discord server. I can somewhat make better plugins that could help your server out more and make it even better. I am a great and friendliest person once you get to know me and this is great because then the players you get can stay on the server and it would bring good reputation!

Why do you want to be staff? The reason I want to be staff is so that I can help out on the server and to make sure everyone is following the rules. I can record to see if there's any hackers on the server and to make sure no one is breaking the rules. I know a lot about servers. I've been working with servers for three to four years now. I know how a server works as well as how a good and proper staff team should work. I have the experince of a moderator and higher to know what rules to follow and sometimes know when not to follow the rules for the good of the server. I am very good with players. I've been working with plugins to know what's good and what's bad for the server. From what I've seen on the server today, it could use some work and I can help out, then again I see this server has been around for three+ years so it's been a success. I'm currently learning Javascript to make my own plugins, so if you need a developer, I am here to help you guys out whenever. Even if I'm not staff on the server. I get along very well with the players so that means that I am a friendly and nice person.

Can you name the current staff team?

Network Owner:
    - sooGhostly

Community Manager:
    - Divisional
    - Zappy

Network Admin:
    - Zappy

Admin:
    - Kiev
    - SwagSchool
    - iPlayB

Moderator:
    - Ozeria
    - SamIsGod
    - Unwitting
    - JGC
    - PixelWolf
    - Solenus
    - TheSheepHerder
    - TidePod

Anything Else

Do you have discord? Yes I do.

Whats your discord name? - Please include the tag number found here (http://prntscr.com/euvw57) Looks like #2978

Skaikru#2012

Do you have a working microphone? Yes I do.

Can you record? Yes I can.

Anything else you want to tell us? I am a 16 year old gamer as well as a musician. I mainly play Heavy Metal and Black Metal like Attila(Deathcore sorry) Black Veil Brides, Suicide Silence, etc. on my guitar. I'm a creative guy who just likes to work on new material every day and just has a positive attitude towards everyone and doesn't get affected by the negativity that the world holds. "Keep your head up. Don't ever look down. You look down---- you're giving everyone the chance to mess with you." That's what I go by and you should too! I help anyone who is going through a rough time and I hope that if you're going through a rough time, you can come to me and I can help you out since I've gone through almost every single pain there is. I am an artist in drawing and I'm mainly a bass player but also guitar player. So if you ever want to challenge me in a Shredding competition, hit me up! I am done. Hope you like it!

2. zappy2978

Leader
    Staff Member Community Manager NETWORK ADMIN
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see some color in this application, And you can always add detail!

Good luck!

3. iPlayB

Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Well put together application!

I would love to see some color added.

Administrator
    •iPlayB

4. Skaikru

Expand Collapse

There we go. I added some color.

5. SwagSchool101

Administrator
    Expand Collapse

Reading from this, all I see is "Oh I can do this". For me, that doesn't work out. The complete lack of effort shown in this one paragraph is enough to get yourself denied. I suggest you fix it HEAVILY. Show me how you can help, show me how good you know a server.

Thats all from me.

-SwagSchool101
    Adminstrator

6. SwagSchool101

Administrator
    Expand Collapse

#6 SwagSchool101, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:27 PM
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 4:51 PM
    Hello,

It is with regret that I have to inform you, you've been denied.
    These reasons are lack of loyalty and lack of detail.

We will not be offering another chance to re-apply.
    Thanks,
    -SwagSchool101
    Adminstrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.